User Stats

Votes
Trenton Maye
Votes |
Newbie-TX, FL, GA, NV

Trenton Maye
Posted Jul 15 2018, 18:21

Hello to everyone,

My name is Trent, I'm originally from Pensacola, Florida. I've live in GA, NV, and Texas. I'm new to the investor world and what brought me here was the overall goal for financial peace. I have a son who is very active in sports sometimes my job gets in the way of making it to his games, which frustrates me. One day a light bulb went off in my head and I said to myself, what can I do to 1. Get out the rat race so to speak and 2. Be able to be there with my family whenever wherever. 3. Enjoy what I do and waking up loving to do just that. So I started looking into real estate investing, the fact that the terminology was easy for me to grab is what drew me in. I perceive REI as something that is not a get rich quick scheme and that requires due diligence.

My current plan is to buy and hold. After reading about so many different ways or avenues of buy and hold, I think acquiring homes that I can turn to HUD/Section 8 and still cash flow is my more descriptive plan. Reading about Section 8 seems to be headaches but I believe since the property value is usually low it may be easy to acquire and start with.

I look forward to networking, partnering, or forming think tanks with everybody. My pic will be coming soon! Again thanks for welcoming me.

Loading replies...