new real estate investor

4 Replies

@Tereak Sims Welcome to the site. You picked a great place to learn about investing as GR is super hot right now. There is so much opportunity out there for someone is willing to work hard. I know there are some local meetups here and there but I think jumping out into the mix and getting your feet wet is the best way to learn. Spend a few weeks here listening to podcasts and reading articles to understand how this all works then jump into it. That's what I did and it worked out well. 

Hey @Paul Leason my goal with this is to obtain financial freedom and security. I grew up watching every one live bill to bill. Relying on government assistance until it runs out. barley ever seeing my mom through the week because she had to work all the time. I have kids now and i don't want that type of life for them or me. This would also help me set up generational wealth so this cycle doesn't continue. 

@Paul Leason

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you