Newbie from Springfield, OR

3 Replies

Hello everyone!  Figured the intro section would be a good place to dive in.  Very new to investing and jumping in feet first!  Looking to do some buy/sell deals; maybe 4 properties a year?  Would also like to do some buy/hold deals as well and build up some reliable passive income.  Hoping to get away from the 9-5, while securing a safe financial future.

Looking forward to learning and building my business.  Always happy to take advice, especially if avoiding large mistakes. :)

Would be interested in expanding my network in and around Western Oregon, primarily I-5 corridor (Willamette Valley) and maybe the coast (Florence to Newport).

Have experience with technology/computers (websites, programming, CRM, Quickbooks) and would be happy to offer advice if I can.

Hello from Oregon! Go Beavers!

Welcome to BP Matthew. Check out Network>Members for nearby investors you can work with. Best of luck.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you