Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Bruske
  • Columbus
Votes |
New Member Introduction - Columbus, OH - Hello Everyone!

Patrick Bruske
  • Columbus
Posted Jul 20 2018, 11:03

Hello Biggerpockets!

My name is Patrick Bruske. I am a husband to a beautiful hardworking wife and father of 4 little ones who make life crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way. About 7 months ago that I sold my equity in an e-commerce business I built from the ground up out of Lansing, Michigan. Three months later I accepted a position managing and building an e-commerce division for a small flooring company in Columbus, Ohio. I am currently living in Lancaster, OH while working Monday - Thursday in Columbus and spending Friday - Sunday with my family in Lansing.

My current personal goal is to get my family together again as soon as possible. I am hoping to purchase a deal that will first work for my family. My current real estate goals include connecting with local investors, providing value to others in any way I can, while continuing to learn my local market and more about real estate investing in general.

If I’m not currently out physically looking at real estate Monday – Wednesday in or around Columbus; then I’m searching for it online, or reading about it. If someone out there wants to get together and talk real estate, please feel free to reach out, I’d love to connect! 

Thanks everyone! 

Loading replies...