New to Wholesaling! :)

11 Replies

@Amara Siegel

Welcome to BP! We are all in this journey together – and I look forward to seeing you on the forums as we all continue to help each other grow. Happy investing!

Welcome to BP and to starting your REI journey. My biggest advice is get extra jobs, or whatever you have to do to earn as much as possible, and SAVE money while learning as much as you can. In the long run you'll be better off and create good habits by learning to save money. Never quit your job(s) until your real estate cash flow completely replaces your other income.

Welcome to BP Amara! 

I'm a wholesaler in Florida, too! You should read "The Wholesaling Bible," and besides listening to BP Podcast (which is AMAZING OF COURSE), there's another podcast specifically for wholesaling. It's pretty informative.

Good luck with everything. One thing that helps me stay in the flow is writing my goals down, reading and learning with others and just doing it! :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you