• Appleton, WI
Votes |
Newbie from Wisconsin

Jeremy Mattson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Appleton, WI
Posted Jul 24 2018, 20:10

Hi Everyone! 

I just wanted to use this platform to introduce myself and get to know some of the BP community! 

I am 26 and currently reside (House Hacking) in a duplex I purchased back in April of 2018 in Appleton, Wisconsin. I purchased the unit as my first step in what I hope to be a successful real estate portfolio. After reading "Build a Rental Property Empire" by Mark Ferguson and "The Book on Managing Rental Properties" by Brandon Turner last week, I am throughly excited to find ways to continue to grow and learn this industry in hopes of  property reaching my goal of financial freedom with passive income. 

My full-time position at this point in my career is as a Sr. International Sales analyst. In addition, my parents and I started a small frozen custard store back in 2016 which I love running (and eating.... maybe to much!?) . I enjoy the challenge and reward of  being my own boss and am planning to do just that with real estate. 

I look forward to meeting, learning, and potentially working with many of you in the coming years. Feel free to connect!

Thanks, 

Jeremy 

Loading replies...