• Rental Property Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
Future Doctor in Dayton Ohio

Brandon Shiflett
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 25 2018, 04:58
Hell Everyone!, My name is Brandon Shiflett. Originally from around Washington Courthouse, Ohio. Went to Ohio University undergaraduate for biology. Met my now wife. Took a year to live in Milwaukee and eat pretzels for a living. Finally, settled back at Ohio University for medical school and am finishing up my last year before residency. I currently live in Centerville, Ohio. I grew up pretty poor in a family with little education and very poor money handling skills. Since then, I vowed to not put my family in that situation and my main end goal is to educate others in bad situations on how to budget and overcome where they are for a better future. My wife (Sandhya) and I currently live off of her income and while she supports me she is not very Interested in real estate. However, I am. I am currently educating myself and trying to find others in my area who are already on the path to kind of study under and learn hands on from research, to buying, to rehabbing, and so on. I learn quickly. I put in maximum effort and will bring coffee and a smile as well as some labor power. I plan to start small with single family or multi family BRRR strategy then 1031 myself into larger properties. I look forward to meeting and working with you all! Have a wonderful day!

Loading replies...