• New to Real Estate
  • Spokane WA
Votes |
New Investors in Spokane Washington!!!

Ali Olson
  • New to Real Estate
  • Spokane WA
Posted Aug 5 2018, 16:55

Hello BP community! We are so excited to have found BP as newbies! I have waited to post an intro and Im glad I did because my brain has been running in many directions for months and it feels good to narrow our investment strategy! So much of that is thanks to this community.

“We” is myself and my brother (and our spouses). We are from Spokane Washington where my husband and I currently live and where we will be investing. Everyone of us are 100% all in and ready to start taking control of our financial future for some very strong reasons. We have been learning a lot about the kind of investors we want to be and what kind we defineltly don’t want to be.

Our plan right now is to sell a condo in Seattle and use a 1031 tax deferred exchange and the equity gain as leverage to buy our first “replacement’’ property in Spokane once the renters lease is up at the Seattle property.

We are looking for a specific property that we will be able to refinance after it is rehabbed and rented out so that of course we can repeat :)

We are learning just what it will take to pull that off! 😬🤪

That being said, we are feeling the urgency and we need some help! I have pages of questions that I have been finding answers to on the BP forums but there are still so many more and we will need to be talking with a lot of different professionals. We also want to be the kind of investors that people love to work with and be confident when connecting us with their contacts! 

For now, we would just love to throw out there that we are looking for a buyers agent who works with investors in Spokane! Does anyone know a great one? 

We would also readily take refferals for any of the following:

-REI group info (one that ppl actually go to?)

-Experienced investors in the Spokane area who could be bugged to have coffee and chat with us?

-Qualified Intermediary that could handle the 1031 exchange in Spokane

-Spokane CPA

-A great Insurance company for rental properties 

Thank you so much!!!

Loading replies...