New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Stepp
Votes |
Time to get in the Bigger Pockets mix

Daniel Stepp
Posted Aug 13 2018, 08:41
​Hope everyone is happy and filling up those pockets😎 I've always been fascinated with real estate investing. But like most everyone else my fear of the unknown got in the way of ever even trying. The most important thing has always been security for my Wife and daughter. So Im an Electrical Journeymen in Colorado and have been working 50 to 75 hours a week at the same place for 12 years. My dad worked himself to an early death at the age of 36. i didn't get enough time with him. As I just turned 35, all i want is more time with my family. I honestly believe that this can be accomplished with a little bit of work and the right people in your corner. I love the BP Podcasts, I've probably listened to 40 or 50 of them in the last 2 months. Tons of good info on the podcasts and also here in the forums.  My goal is to have small portfolio of Longterm and Vacation Rental properties in South Carolina within the next year. I would like to get the first one under my belt asap. I look forward to learning from all the helpful tips and criticism you will all have for me. "Jump in or fall back in line"

Loading replies...