Free Labor - Northern Kentucky Area

5 Replies

Hello Everyone, I am from Cincinnati Ohio area. I am an Engineer by profession. I want to grow and learn about real estate investment. If anyone needs hand with general labor or anything my weekends are mostly free. I am looking forward to connect to some investors in the northern Kentucky area.

@Falak Patel This is a great post!! I’d bring you on in a heart beat if you were in my area. Every other post is people asking for mentors and the “silver bullet”. You’re offering something! Stuck with your plan, I’m sure you’ll team up with someone soon and be closing deals before you know it!

Welcome to real estate investing! I am not in the area but I know someone will connect with you from Cincinnati. I am a electrician here in Oakland CA and one benefit my career has is I know great people from the jobsite who work hard and vary in trades. Get to know the best workers in all the trades, ask if they are interested in side work and create a team like I am. You will be providing a huge value to investors and the tradesman which will in also benefit you in creating connections and learning REI first hand! Best of luck!

Hi @Falak Patel a good place to start may be going to the Cincy Meetup that Joe Fairless facilitates. This would be a good place to meet other investors and to offer up your services in exchange for some learning. 

https://joefairless.com/best-ever-cincy-meetup/

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you