Question about the MarketPlace Forum...

1 Reply

I am Thinking about getting into the plus membership. Though wanted to make sure I have a question answer and see if is possible for me to post, following BP guidelines and also Respecting the company I work with. 

I was wondering if I can Infer about a property, Specify location ( not address) talk about Price and ROI and no pics, and then have Interested investors DM me. I know it sounds weird, but the company I work with don't want to Promote or list properties we have under contract only sell exclusively to our own pipeline of investors.

If I list the way I'm saying I can at least capture new investor and add them into my list and be open about the opportunity.

Or my other question would be, if there is a chat room where we can talk about opportunities, that will be a good option as well. 

Please advise. Regards

@George Munoz

You can only mention your property, products, services, company in the Marketplace. Also, asking people to PM/DM/contact, email, call you in the forums is not allowed as it's considered soliciting. You can only solicit in the Marketplace as well. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you