Votes
April Childers
  • Mc Ewen, TN
Votes |
Just Getting Started in Tennessee

April Childers
  • Mc Ewen, TN
Posted Aug 31 2018, 13:07

Hi, I would like to introduce myself, my name is April Childers and I am just getting started in real estate investing, kinda. I say this because I did own a property in Louisiana for 23 years while I served in the U.S. Navy. Overall it was a good experience but I decided to sell it after retiring because the property management company had really declined. My husband and I recently purchased a two acre piece of property with a trailer on it. Our youngest daughter and her husband are moving down from Kansas City and they will be living in the trailer and we are going to build a SFH on the other acre. Once that is complete and sold we will build another SFH on the other acre. We would really like to get into flipping and purchase some rentals to generate a steady monthly income. We live about an hour west of Nashville and would really like to get started around the Dickson county area. Sorry this intro is so long but from everything I have ready on this sight I need to start networking, so here goes, nice to meet you all.

Loading replies...