New to BiggerPockets living in Lancaster county

10 Replies

Welcome @Daniel Fisch !

Thank you for introducing yourself. The BP forums are such a great resource. Be sure to plug into your local BP community through meet-ups and investment groups. Happy Investing!

Welcome Daniel, my wife and I are real estate investors in Lancaster. Make sure you hit up the Lancaster Meetup, that is a great way to meet local investors. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to connect in person.

Welcome, Daniel! And congrats on your new move to PA. 

I'm sure moving to a new city is overwhelming enough, much less working to launch a real estate business, too!

If you haven't subscribed to the Bigger Pockets podcast yet, I can't recommend it highly enough. I lurked in the forums and listened to the podcast for several years before making the leap to buying my first property. The education I received through the podcast was invaluable in giving me the knowledge and confidence to do the first deal. Eight properties later and no looking back now!

Best of luck to you and keep us posted on your journey!

Hey Daniel (and everyone in the Lancaster market), I'm just reaching out to introduce myself. I'm from Lancaster Pa, currently living in San Diego CA. I'm planning to move back home next year but looking to jump into the market early. I want to start connecting with like minded individuals in hopes to help each other achieve our long/ short term goals in the investing world. Im interested in meeting members to partner/ JV with on deals in the Lancaster market. If this resignates with you please reach out any time!

Good luck on your venture!

@Daniel Fisch welcome to BP. A great way to find members near you is set up a keyword alert for your area. You will get notified when anyone mentions it in a post. you could set one up for Lancaster and maybe several towns in the area.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you