• Burlington, WI
Votes |
Newbie from Milwaukee, WI

Emmett Gorman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Burlington, WI
Posted Sep 13 2018, 13:39

Hello BP,

I want to take this time to introduce myself to the BiggerPockets community and thank all who have shared their wisdom in the Forums.

I am a 24 year-old new investor from the Milwaukee, WI area. I received Rich Dad for my 22nd birthday and since then, I was hooked and tried to learn as much I could about real estate investing and personal finance. I closed on my first duplex this February and then closed on 2 properties simultaneously in early July in Platteville, WI, where I went to college. My goal is to begin searching for my next property in November and hopefully close on it by the end of the year.

Goals for the future is to have enough income from my properties to be able to leave my job in the next few years. I like my current job, but live on the road and have to move from job to job every couple of months. When the time comes and I want to settle down, would like the option to do this through real estate so I am trying to build a portfolio where I would like to end up.

To close, I want to thank all members for sharing there knowledge and being role models to look up to and strive to be.

Sincerely,

Emmett Gorman

Loading replies...