Votes
Edwin Duran
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Its Been A Long Time Coming....

Edwin Duran
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Sep 16 2018, 18:46

Back in late 2013, early 2014, I joined this awesome group of like-minded individuals. Eager to get into real-estate, I began to research and pick up anything I could learn about it. Biggerpockets was and is a great tool for learning so I began to dig into the endless amounts of information.

I was unsure of what I wanted to do within the industry and I didn’t have much cash. Instinctively, I did the only thing that made sense.. I began to work…. and save…and work again.

Fast forward to today, I can proudly say I was able to purchase my first townhome in March, that I plan to rent out in the future.

Technically I’ve been around for a while on here, (started on here relatively young at 22), but things didn’t happen as quick as I expected. For anyone who is just starting.. put the work in. Things happen. The stars line up if you continuously work.

As far as my plans with townhome, my fiancé and I have done a good job renovating the place. Were looking to purchase another one in the not too distant future.

Loading replies...