Newbie Wholesaler in central jersey

5 Replies

What’s up guys I’m a newbie wholesaler locates in central jersey I am seeking an investor friendly real estate agent in NJ that covers the Somerset County area. I would love to work with an agent who understands what an investor is looking for or is an investor themselves.

@Myles Jones welcome to BP.  I don't know of an agent in your area but I suggest you set up a keyword alert for your area. When someone mentions your keyword you will get notified. It is a good way to network here.

@Myles Jones

Hi Myles.  You can contact Matt Zavatsky.  His website is: www.SoldByMatt.com.  He is based in Somerset County and is helping me through a sale (about to close) in New Brunswick.  He has already started looking for my next purchase in the Somerset area.  I know he has helped a couple investors in the Somerset, Manville and New Brunswick areas.

Best of luck!

George

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you