• Lender
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Newbie in Louisiana

Daniel Campbell
  • Lender
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Nov 4 2018, 12:12
Hey everyone! I’ve been listening to the BP podcasts for a while and just got into using the forums. I’m in the Shreveport/Bossier, Louisiana area. I just finished up my degree in Architecture and started wholesaling. About 5 years ago I talked a local broker into being a mentor and he’s been a well of information since then. Hopefully my dive into real estate will be fruitful. My background is a bit... nomadic. I grew up in Michigan/Ohio and served as an interrogator in the Air Force right out of high school. I’ve lived all over the country. I’ve been a salesman, I have a degree in Architecture, and worked for one of the largest architectural metal manufacturers in the world, among other fun jobs. I am currently wholesaling in my market and it has been very fruitful. I probably have a 5-8% response rate in the first month of direct mail marketing. Since my local cash buyers can’t refi their money out fast enough, I’m sure you’ll be seeing some deals in the Marketplace. I’m not sure what else goes into a typical BP intro, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I’m an open book!

Loading replies...