Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Raab
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Newbie from San Diego, CA (Eager and Ready to Learn!)

Calvin Raab
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Nov 12 2018, 17:00

Hello Bigger Pockets Community!

Who I am:

My name is Calvin Raab and I am currently a college student studying economics. My interest in economics along with finance and passive income has lead me to develop a passion for Real Estate.

As a newbie to real estate I am currently trying to take in as much information as I can. I am reading many real estate investment books, currently I am reading through “The Book on Rental Property Investing” by Brandon Turner. I also listen to the podcast every day. I am also in the forums trying to learn as much as I can.

Currently my interest lies in multifamily property. However I am not disqualifying any of the other types of real estate investing (wholesaling, single family, house flipping, BRRRR method, etc..). I am learning about all of them.

Goals:

I have a number of goals, both short and long term, set for myself that involve real estate. In the short term (1-3 years) I plan to continue to gain as much information as possible and buy my first investment property. My long term goal is to eventually create a portfolio consisting mainly of medium to large rental properties. I plan to create an LLC and continue to scale my business and portfolio. Although I am located in San Diego I am looking to buy investment properties out of state, not just local deals.

If there is anyone from the San Diego / Southern California area, please feel free to reach out to me. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for me, feel free to respond on this forum or PM me, I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Like many others here, I am here to network and learn as much as I can. I look forward to networking and meeting others within the Bigger Pockets community!

Loading replies...