• Realtor
  • Stony Point, NY
Votes |
New member from Stony Point, NY

Cameron Bock
  • Realtor
  • Stony Point, NY
Posted Dec 7 2018, 13:03

About Me: Hi all! MY name is Cameron Bock, and interested in becoming a real estate investor. I was born and raised in White Plains, NY (20 minutes outside New York City) and now live in Stony Point, NY.

My experience: I graduated from SUNY Purchase College in 2014 with a degree in Management. Since then, I have worked in Operations and Logistics, facilitating the development of new structures, demoing and remodeling existing structures, and guiding the general maintenance of different facilities. Currently, I run a 9 story building in downtown White Plains, NY.

Intro to BP: Totally by accident. Long story that I'll be happy to share if you are interested.

My Goals with Investing: I have been actively studying Real Estate investing for the past month, and I am eager to get my feet wet in the industry. By Feb 2019, I plan to attend my first REI meet-up. By December 2019, I want to own a couple of single family homes. Beyond 2020, I plan on making this my full time career.

So far, BiggerPockets has shown me this step into REI is not only achievable (not without hard work, obviously), but can be enjoyable when surrounded by a great group of individuals. I look forward to working with everybody here in the community; as I learn, I will be happy to add my knowledge into the pool.

Happy investing - talk to you soon!

Loading replies...