First time caller, long time listener

4 Replies

A Big hello to my PNW BiggerPockets community as well as the greater BP family. I'm an airline pilot out of Vancouver, WA with a bit of a real estate problem. I have been primarily doing buy and hold in the local area since 2004...and all I have to show for it is a masterful appliance repair skill set. ;) However in the last 2 years I've shifted to the North Alabama area and am looking to move things from a more opportunistic approach to a tactfully driven pursuit. My wife and I have 8 long term units FINALLY producing fruits of our labor. I am under contract to buy our first foreclosure in Alabama. This will eventually lead to my second post/first question...right of redemption, but that is for another day.

If anyone in the Vancouver/PDX area ever wants to grab coffee and talk turkey I’d be game.  Cheers everyone.

Brad

Hi @Brad Phillips and welcome! There are a lot of active people from around the area on here and I'm sure more will show up! If you haven't already check out the  events page to find local meetups around. When you say "talk turn key" what angle are you coming in from? 

Hey @Chance Fraser. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. It appears you use voice to text like I do. I assume "talk turn key" was a reference to my, ‘ talk turkey'....it is a southern expression for talking business. Real estate is more of a hobby for me but Soon to become more ‘part-time' if you will. As for interest, it all interest me. Cheers Chance!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you