Refinancing my rental property

4 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm new to real estate investing. I live in Oregon, and bought my first rental property at the begging of the year in January. I bought it for 170k with an FHA loan with $5000 in repairs. I currently seeking to invest somewhere in Georgia or South Carolina where properties seem to be less expensive, and I'm looking into refinancing this home to pull the 70% in cash. Could I possibly buy two more homes instead of one? Any advise is much appreciate it, thank you?

So just so u know, I’m super new at this, but based on the retail prices you could get into 2, 2/1 or 2/2 condos/town home if you find great deals. I’ve been looking around and found several 2/1s for the 80ish mark at market price (asking). So if you find the right sellers I don’t see why you couldn’t get into two. O ya I’m in the Augusta GA, Akin SC area 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you