New foreign investor from Hong Kong

4 Replies

Greeting from Hong Kong. Recently I participated in a three days property investment workshop from Legacy Education (Rich dad poor dad) which ignited my interest in REI in the US. I did not join their Elite mentorship program due to the prohibiting cost and some reservation comments on BP. Any recommendation to start my journey? I am eager to learn and connect to all of you.

@Simpson Law welcome to BP.  You can certainly start your journey here. There is a ton of information, the forums, blogs, podcasts, videos etc.  I would not be surprised if there is an investing group in Hong Kong for people who want to invest in the USA. That would be a great place to network if you find one. 

A good start is the BP

Ultimate Free Beginners Guide

@Simpson Law

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. This is a great place to make connections.

@Simpson Law

Hi Simpson, welcome to BP. I am also from HK, but live in the US now. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Hi Simpson 

My name is Paul and Im based in Hong Kong as well. I did the elite Legacy course and would be happy to connect.

I want to connect with more BiggerPockets REIs in Hong Kong.....

Thanks 

Paul

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here