Wholesaling / Driving for dollars

5 Replies

Hi guys, I am a complete newbie from Orlando, FL looking to connect with successful investors in the Central Florida area. Any advise on how to get started wholesaling properties is greatly appreciated.

@Johan Hernandez welcome to BP! Check out the local BP meet ups in Orlando, they occur the first Saturday of the month. Last Saturday we talked a lot about Wholesaling as about 1/3 of the attendees are wholesalers or building up to become wholesalers. I'm focused on buy and hold am always open to wholesalers deals. Be sure to learn how to accurately determine the ARV and Rehab Cost to be successful! Also, check out the BP Podcasts focused on wholesaling. Lots of great info there. Good luck!

@Johan Hernandez welcome to BP. Check out the free guides under the education tab above. There is also a wholesaling specific forum.  

A reality check for you. Wholesaling is hard. It is really hard to find good deals in today's market. It is that much harder to find a deal so good there is room  for you to take a cut.

@Kelly I. thank you Kelly I really appreciate the feedback, I will definitely try to attend the next BP meet up. I am trying to educate myself as much as I can, will definitely check out all the content BP has to offer. I am sure you and I will cross paths and hopefully work on a deal together!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you