Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Juan Rivera
  • Investor
  • Plymouth, MI
Votes |
Allow me to introduce you to a nice guy: Me.

Juan Rivera
  • Investor
  • Plymouth, MI
Posted Aug 1 2011, 12:11

Hi, best regards from Plymouth, Michigan.
I am the ( Not so new ) new kid on the forum, my name is Juan Rivera, and I am a want to be Real Estate Investor, I have not done any real estate deals so far, despite the fact that I have been on a great number of real estate related site as a behind the scenes lurker.

My current job is known in the Trucking Industry as an Owner Operator in the expediting field, ( fancy name for some one that drive his/her own truck ), I have been exposed to Real Estate Industry since the early 80's, at that time I purchased some income properties for my mother, paid cash (ho yea, cash is king), for 4 homes, rented 3 and one was used as mom's residence. We still own those properties.

When I said I did not had made any real estate deals, I think I meant to say Creatively. I have purchased books, programs, attended RE seminars but never actually applied any thing that I learned then. Needles to say, those techniques are per today's standards obsoleted in some or many aspects, not all of it, but some of the techniques will not work now.

My primary goal at this time, is to become a full time Real Estate Investor on or before December of this year, I am in the process of creating my Action Plan, that will allow me to select my investment strategy. I also need to start building my Buyers, sellers,renters,and to me the second most important; My Networking list.

This is me, in a nut shell, of course that there are many more actions and steps that I have to follow, but if I want to be real specific, it will take several pages to finish.

My apologies for the length of my first post, I am without any doubt going to need your support, your help and most importantly, your advice, I am open to all constructive criticism, and always will be, and if in any way, shape or form I can contribute with any thing at all to this forum, or any member or visitor ask for my opinion or help, let me put myself to your service, and I am and will be one click away from you.

Thank you for your time, and thank you in advance for your support and help God know I will need it. I am sorry for my typos, English is my second language, I learned in the Streets University, but my Spanglish is better.
Best regards,
Juan Rivera.

Loading replies...