New here, looking to learn!

6 Replies

Hey all, 

Just found BiggerPockets and signed up after someone mentioned a site named deeperpockets.com. He must have meant this one, cause this looks like what I need! 

Just getting into the RE investing world, and trying to learn. I’m based in Prescott AZ, with an extensive contractor background. 

I’m married, have three kids, two cats, and one dog, and want to start moving some deals ASAP! 

Welcome to BP @Jeramiah Fitzsimmons . If you want to learn you’ve come to the right place.

I recommend the podcasts, webinars, books, and the online tools. Specifically the calculators. PRO members get unlimited use of the calculators so it’s totally worth it. Getting the math right is critical to getting a good deal. 

You can also link up with a local real estate investment group in your area. You can find them on this site and through the Meet Up app.

Good luck as you get started.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you