• Greensboro NC
Votes |
Cody from Burlington NC

Cody Thomas
  • Investor
  • Greensboro NC
Posted Feb 11 2019, 17:28

Hi,

My name is Cody Thomas and I am somewhat new to the real estate investing world. I currently live just outside Greensboro, NC in a town named Burlington. I have lived in NC for 3 years now and am originally from the Orlando FL area.

I have had an interest in real estate for quite sometime but never pursued it. My grandparents built much of their wealth through real estate and after their passing I’ve become more intrigued. It wasn’t until just recently I found BiggerPockets and am very excited to join the community. I hope to meet new people and network soon in my area.

I am currently planning to pursue becoming a licensed realtor as well as hope to land my first investment deal this year! I have some capitol and am open to the different strategies for investing but am most excited by the idea of house flipping single family homes. I love the idea/possibility of taking my creative touches and visions and turning them into reality to gain profits on a home while also creating something the buyer will want and love.

If you are in the area and would like to meet let me know! Interested in all relationships from partners to contractors.

Thank you BiggerPockets!

Cody

Loading replies...