Greetings for the Sunshine State!

6 Replies

Hi BP community!

My name is Alain, I'm starting my journey as a RE Investor and this community will be super helpful!

I just sold this week a rental townhouse and with the proceeds I'm buying 3 more rentals!

I'm located in Miami, but the market here is not good for investment now, too expensive; so I'm buying in Jacksonville, FL!

I'm interested in buy more rentals for passive income but I really want to do a rehab and flip this year, so I'll be asking for your help on building the best team possible!

Saludos!

Welcome to BP @Alain Labrada - sounds like you’re off to a great start!

If you’re interested in the Tampa / St. Pete area reach out to @Katherine Blazer . She can find you properties that could be flips or buy & hold BRRRR. There are a lot of great opportunities there that come up every week.

Jacksonville is nice too. When my Dad was in the Navy I lived up there & in Orange Park for about eight years. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you