Sam Schrimsher
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
New member in Rochester NY

Sam Schrimsher
  • Rochester, NY
Posted Feb 18 2019, 12:52

Hey BP community! 

I've actually been lurking the forums for a while but have not yet introduced myself. I'm originally from California but am now living in Rochester NY with my lovely wife and daughter. Would love to start connecting with some folks on BP, and especially with people who live in Rochester.

I've recently ended my previous vocation which was owning and running a landscape company. I'm ready to give real estate a go full time. My plan is to do some fix and flips for income mixed in with a few buy and holds here and there to build up a rental portfolio that produces long term passive income. I've done a lot of research, but of course realize, there will be a lot I end up having to learn the hard way. 

That's the intro. Here's where I'm at right now. I've been driving for $, getting a list together with owners I can direct market. Ideally I want to find my own deals, but am open to buying a good deal off the MLS or through a wholesaler. I'm not gonna lie, trying to direct market and reach out to people, when I barely know what I'm doing feels daunting.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read, and I look forward to meeting some new members.

Loading replies...