User Stats

Votes
Zachary Zinn
Votes |
Newbie from Virginia Beach

Zachary Zinn
Posted Feb 19 2019, 18:00

Hello everyone! 

I'm Zachary and I reside in Virginia Beach, VA. I am a certified home inspector which has me in and around a lot of real estate transactions. I get to see a lot of flips and work with those buying rental properties and I'm ready to join the club of real estate investors. My research into getting started lead me to Bigger Pockets which I've found a lot of great information and many helpful and knowledgeable members that I look forward to getting to know and interacting with.

For my investments currently my primary plan is to Flip homes but also work to add rental properties so I have both short and long term income. Obviously I know how to evaluate a homes current condition, and know what people expect to see in a flipped home. Pretty knowledgeable do doing remolding work as have done a lot in my parents and grand parents home and of course what I see while working. My biggest hurdles are on the deal and numbers side of things. Making sure I am able to run all the numbers correctly, being able to fund the project, finding good deals, legalities, and of course ever ones favorite taxes lol.

I'm excited to start my REI career, and I feel joining BP will be of great help. Also hope that my current skill set will helpful for some of you as well. Looking forward to networking with everyone, especially other Hampton Roads members. Maybe do some meet up so can meet, learn, and work with each other, or even just to get together and no non real estate things like trying restaurants, hiking, fishing, golf or whatever.

Cheers

Loading replies...