Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

New member from Scarborough, ME

Pavel Fomichenko
Posted Mar 4 2019, 14:34

My name is Pavel, I’m married and just recently we had our 4th child. We have been renting up until now and with the growing family we are thinking of buying a home. Since I am a carpenter I really wanted to build but it’s out of my budget right now. My brother gave me an idea to find a fixer-upper since I am handy and can do mostly everything myself. In my trade I do framing, siding, interior/exterior trim, flooring, roofing, and much more. I have some knowledge and experience doing electrical and plumbing as well. At this point I need help finding a property perhaps using a local wholesaler, so my brother introduced me to BiggerPockets. I’m looking for a place in the greater Portland area, Gorham, Westbrook, Windham, Standish, Buxton, Hollis, Scarborough, Portland, South Portland, Saco. I’d love to connect with local real estate guys who deal with this kind of thing (investors, realtors, appraisals, home inspectors) feel free to send me a connect request, would love to connect with you. Maybe someone can recommend a local real estate networking meeting where i can meet folks in area of southern Maine?

Loading replies...