Hello

7 Replies

Hello BP
My name is Will. I am novice investor out of Ohio. I call myself a novice because I actually made some money this past summer. Here hoping to learn how to make my business grow.

Thanks Guys for the welcome. I have had a friend of mine's mentor me on the Wholesaling process of real estate. Our main focus was on contract assignments due to my lack of funds., I didn't understand a lot of this at first and to be honest, still a little fuzzy. I did however get Buyerlist, and Marketing. I started making my own signs, putting them on telephone poles and I started getting calls. The first year I had 2 properties under contract but could not move them. This year that doubled and I have moved 2 properties to other investor's. I know this thing works now and the goal now is to replace my job's income with investing. I want to take my business to the next level. My thought is that if I can make a little money, why can't I make a lot of money at this. So Here I am looking for help from you guys. My goal at least for the next couple of months is to grow my buyer's list. I advertise to groups on facebook, I have just started posting to real estate forums. I have post on craigslist and backpage for cash buyers. Is there anything else I can be doing to grow my list? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you