• Rental Property Investor
  • Owensboro, KY
Votes |
Time for a first post.

Robert Jarboe
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Owensboro, KY
Posted Mar 28 2019, 18:46

Hey everyone! I figured it was time to actually post something. Where to start? Well I guess we should start at the beginning . Nearly six months ago I was a guy with two car payments, lots of credit card debt, and poor financial habits. I guess I had the thoughts that probably everyone here had. I made good money, but was always broke. At first it Dave Ramsey, and Robert Kiyosaki who made me realize my spending habits were horrid. I sold the financed sports car, paid off the truck, paid off the credit cards, and started hoarding cash like it was going out of style. During this time, I stumbled across Brandon's book, then the YouTube videos, and then the podcasts and...well you know how the bug gets you. I listened to a podcast that they made awhile back with the 90 day challenge, and I said screw it and did it. Its crazy how you can read all the books, look at all the scenarios, and run all the numbers, but when your first offer gets accepted, and your actually doing it...Nerve racking doesn't begin to cover it. I don't have any mentors, but as I once read, "There are no new problems. Every potential problem has been solved and written in a book." I'll figure it out as I go. I look forward to learning and growing with everyone on here.

Loading replies...