Cannot input a multiple properties listing

6 Replies

Hello everyone.  Just became a Plus member yesterday with the intent of posting a package of properties.  System says "There was a problem creating your listing. Detail invalid".  It doesn't say what the detail is.  I have lowered the price, square footage, rental amount, input different addresses, including generic ones, used Chrome & Firefox, overall spent already two hrs trying, but nothing works.  There is no support link here and in the About Us link, I messaged a few of the "support" faces there, but they have not replied.  

Can any of you suggest me what may be wrong, or a way to obtain support?  If I don't see the light today I will need to cancel.  Thank you in advance

@Russell Brazil we are going to roll out a fix for this next week. The issue seems to be limited to a few people and we need to figuere out why. In the meantime, feel free to PM if there is anything I can do to help. I suggest using another property type for the listings, I know that is not an ideal solution. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you