User Stats

Votes
Victor Goh
Votes |
Hi guys! Victor from Melbourne.

Victor Goh
Posted Apr 19 2019, 03:27

Hello everyone,

It's nice to know that there is a community of property investors here at bigger pockets.

I am Victor from Australia (Melbourne).

I am new to property investing and still learning, reading and listening to youtube, pod casts and books on investing in general.

I am extremely intrigued by the idea of generating passive income through real estate investment ever since coming across rich dad poor dad a month ago and more recently, bigger pockets podcasts.

As a start, I plan to learn more about the mechanics of investing in real estate before taking steps to actually start looking at my local market (Northern Suburbs of Melbourne)

In fact, I have already formulated some short term goals to accomplish: 

1. To finish reading the Ultimate Beginners Guide (UBG) by next weekend.

2. To be active in BP forums and hopefully to link up with some experienced local property investors in Melbourne and to learn from their experience in our local market.

3. To continue reading, listening and learning about real estate investment from various sources as an ongoing endeavour. (At least 1 hr of active learning per day)

4. To start looking and analysing the figures for at least 1 random property for rental in my local area per day from 1st May onwards. (At least I might be more ready when the real deal comes along)

5. To buy one buy one rental property before the end of 2019

I believe the journey will not be an easy one, but I am determined to strive towards financial freedom by investing in real estates for the sake of my family.

Cheers,

Victor Goh

Loading replies...