Hampton Roads Virginia

5 Replies

Hello all!

Me and my wife are starting to venture into the Real Estate Market here in Hampton Roads (Tidewater region) of Virginia. We have a started gathering information on properties and formulating our own decisions on potential deals or no deals.

We look forward to all the great information here in this site and on this web board from all the seasoned Pro's.

Todd and Michelle
TMR Endeavors

Todd, Welcome to the forum.

You will find a ton of great info here. Take some time and look through the articles at the top and on the left side. Looking through the past posts can be a great source of information, too. If you have any questions on the way feel free to ask away.

I'm also in Hampton Roads (VB actually). Also new to real estate. Do you know of any RE Investor Clubs in the area?

I found this forum a few days ago and am amazed at the high quality of content here, most places it's all spam and people posting their own advertisements. Ryan Webber (the site owner?) has really done a good job with this one!

What have you and your wife looked into? What sort of investing are you planning on doing?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you