REI groups in Charlotte, NC

5 Replies

Hello all I am looking to start learning and eventually start wholesaling to gain the capital to break into this business.

Would there happen to be any of you in the Charlotte area that can sit with me and mentor me?

@Travontaz Lowry Hey Taz! I am in the Charlotte Area as well. Good luck with your search and breaking into the business. I am still learning through Books, YouTube University. Etc... There are also groups that meet up from bigger pockets in Charlotte. That could be a great way to network. As well as Joining a R.E.A. Locally. Kudos to you putting yourself out there!

@Travontaz Lowry - Welcome to BiggerPockets!

Like @Alberta Eleazer mentioned, there are lots of local meetups here in the Charlotte area to meet others and learn what they are doing.

I invite you to come out to our next monthly networking event of local BiggerPocket members here in Charlotte next week.  It is a great chance to meet other investors, wholesalers, etc.

Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. July 2nd

If you can't make it out, be sure to check the "Events" section under the Network menu for other upcoming events.

@Travontaz Lowry @Alberta Eleazer glad to see some fellow Charlotte investors! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the meetup @Chris T. mentioned, and we also have a GroupMe with a bunch of local investors that you’re welcome to join if you’d like! Just shoot me a message

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you