New Investor Introduction

1 Reply

Hello,

My name is Josh and I’m a long time follower of the forum and podcast. Ive been an area maintenance manager for a large company in the metro Detroit area for the past few years and I’ve been with that same company for 10 years. In the next few months we will be closing shop and I’m considering taking my buyout and diving into the real estate game. Young, ambitious and determined to not rely on another companies income for my own ever again. Here to meet other investors alike and those that have traveled the same path.

Welcome to BP. If you buy it right and manage it well, cash flowing real estate is the best investment out there. It is not passive, it is hard work. Keep in mind that the advice you will see on here is based on regional markets and varying experience levels. Do your own homework, know your market, know you numbers. Best of luck to you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you