Start of a New Journey

2 Replies

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Chauncy Gray, but please call me Chauncy. 

I am beginning my journey in Real Estate, and I have been educating  myself and going to RE seminars with the hopes of preparing myself as much as I can. 

I want to share my goals here with you:

1.  My goal is to acquire 10 cash flow units, and to generate an average of $300-400 net income per month from each property. I do not have a specified time frame, because I am focusing on doing this correctly. 

2. Before I am able to acquire cash flow units, I need to learn how to make at least a few wholesale deals, using little or none of my own cash. 

3. In addition, I want to learn how to rehab. My goal is to make three rehab deals per year. 

I would like to connect with those who are experienced in acquiring cash flow units, wholesaling, and rehabbing. Please share with me what you have experienced.  

V/R,

Chauncy

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you