New Investor in Harrisburg PA

3 Replies

Hey Team!

My name is Abdel and I live around the Harrisburg area in Pennsylvania. I currently work in IT and cannot wait to begin my journey in Real Estate Investing! My interest in Real Estate investing all started after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. It opened my eyes to a lot of things and would like to have more freedom in my life. In all my life I hated reading books but after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad I enjoy reading and can't stop lol. At the moment I am learning as much as I can about wholesaling and how to find motivated sellers. I have a plan and will start cold calling potential sellers soon.

Thank you all for reading!

Abdel

Welcom @Abdel A. !  I'm a fellow real estate investor in Harrisburg.  I would strongly recommend checking out some of the local real estate meetups in the area.  There are a couple in Harrisburg and one in Camp Hill.  You can find the info on meetup app or meetup.com

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you