Introductions and Getting Started

7 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Tommy and I joined this forum to learn how to become financially successful. Could anyone give me some tips about how to efficiently use this forum that I can utilize to really learn? Thank you very much in advance!

Welcome Tommy, I'm fairly new too. I've just been absorbing as much as possible from this site, and also BP content on YouTube. We are you located?

I'm in the Chicago suburbs and look forward to meeting others in this area! 

I am also new to BP. I have been working as a real estate broker for 5 years. I recently acquired two rental properties. 

My goal is to build up to 10 rental properties. If anyone else wants to join me in that endeavor, please message me. 

@Sathish Sekar , I’m a new member also and looking to find a small multi family in Chicago. Maybe you could be my realtor and help me find a deal. Planning to do a “house hack”. Where I live in one unit and rent out the other/others. Hoping to live for free

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you