Orlando FL based - experienced agent but new to investing

10 Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Anthony Candelario. I was born here in Orlando FL and have lived here ever since. I went to undergraduate and graduate school at UCF for Aerospace Engineering. I did the engineering thing for a while but I am much more passionate about Real Estate and investing. Just starting my journey into real estate investing now and hoping to have a great time doing it. I am looking to BRRRR my first property by the end of this year, and then go from there. I hope to meet a lot of new people from the Orlando area and hopefully build some great relationships.

Thank you for reading!

@Anthony Candelario welcome!  I was also an engineer and invested in real estate on the side.  Eventually gave up engineering completely and am now a full time investor in Orlando.  Any help I can provide feel free to reach out to me.  Good luck!

Originally posted by @Giuseppe Pavone :

@Anthony Candelario welcome!  I was also an engineer and invested in real estate on the side.  Eventually gave up engineering completely and am now a full time investor in Orlando.  Any help I can provide feel free to reach out to me.  Good luck!

Thank you for the reply! I think I might just take you up on that, I have a few questions maybe you could give me some insight on. I will send you a message soon, thanks! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you