Do you work with real estate investors?

8 Replies

Hi everyone,

My name is Sara Aviv Berger and I’m a real estate investor from Israel.

I represent few investors and after we did some research we decided to invest in Milwaukee.

We are looking for a long-run partner, real estate agent and wholesalers, with a vast experience in flip deals, located in the local market to be our "ears and eyes" and find good deals for us.

I will appreciate if you have any contacts to share with me, if you are the guy or woman I am looking for please PM me.

looking forward to see your comments

Sara

Promotion
Obie Insurance
Coverage for your rental
Get a quote for your rental property in 2 minutes or less.
Save on landlord insurance. A transparent, simple, and affordable way to protect your investment.
Start Saving

@Jeremy Taggart

Hi

First, we had limited options to areas when we have some connection, we thought long distance investing have to hold some control from local party (family member, a friend).

From the few areas we had, we searched for places that can fit our financial abilities, we can find houses in “good” price (lower than 100K) that we and other expertise believe hasn’t reach their highest price yet.

We are also investing in Detroit.

Updated over 2 years ago

Add to that, the unemployment rate we checked, if there’s a positive immigration, Market growth, crime rate, Median income etc.

Originally posted by @Erich N Mussak:

@Jeremy Taggart

Maybe its because we have the water! Might not matter much now but it will in the future. :)

Yes, spot on, fresh water access was a critical feature for the FoxConn plant, for local and not-so local communities - and it will become increasingly relevant in the future! 

The general public and local politicians have little regard for protecting this once prestine natural ressource: the storm sewer overflow issue is without a solution in sight (passing a law to allow the municipal waste water plant to dump raw residential and light industrial sewage into the lake 6 times a year would be political suicide in Europe, just saying) and the DNR recommends to limit fish consumption to once per month, just to keep your mercury intake down a bit.. And somehow we are okay with that?? My wife is shocked everytime we go on vacation to Austria and you can drink the water while you swim! And I thought that was normal!? 

What has been done is too little and too late! Some good initiatives worth supporting, and a practically unlimited supply of clean fresh water will serve everyone very well, who owns property in Milwaukee. Or just lives here..

Alright, I'll get off my saltbox now, sorry for the rant.   

I invest heavily in the Milwaukee market, it's great in my opinion.  You are correct, prices are relatively cheap compared to other big markets.  You will definitely want to make sure you have boots on the ground here.  As any other city there are the good and bad areas.  I focus on multifamily buy and hold but feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the market. 

Originally posted by @Marcus Auerbach:
Originally posted by @Erich N Mussak:

@Jeremy Taggart

Alright, I'll get off my saltbox now, sorry for the rant.   

@Marcus Auerbach Is that like a soapbox, but when you are a little mad about the subject?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you