Votes
Tanveer Mostafa
  • Toronto, Canada
Votes |
New BP'er from Toronto, Canada!

Tanveer Mostafa
  • Toronto, Canada
Posted Aug 30 2019, 14:42

Hi everyone! It's great to join this awesome community that is frequently active and helpful.

My name is Tanveer and I am an aspiring real estate investor looking to purchase a property within the year. I listen to at least one BP podcast a day and have read books such as Rich Dad Poor Dad (which I should read again) and I am currently reading The Book on Rental Property Investing written by our very own Brandon Turner. 

I'm fairly young just recently entering the workforce a year ago as a Sales representative at a Fortune 500 Tech Company. I love my job and I love sales but I know that it takes more than just a 9-5 to build tremendous wealth and ultimately become financially independent at a young age. 

My challenge is figuring out how the real estate landscape is different in Canada than the US, and what major differences do I need to take into consideration when exploring topics such as BRRRR investing and using leverage to purchase property. Any guidance in this area would be much appreciated.

In the meantime I'm looking forward to attending my first meet-up in two weeks here in Toronto.

Lastly, GO RAPTORS!

Loading replies...