Newbie in Wisconsin

3 Replies

Hello, BP! I’m a new investor from Madison, Wisconsin looking to invest in small multi-family properties in the Appleton, Wisconsin area (Fox Cities). I own one single family rental in Madison and am interested in the Appleton area because I’m originally from the area and I see the potential for cheaper properties with higher returns.

I’m currently looking for a realtor and advice on a property management company. I’d like to purchase my first multi-family property before the end of the year (I’m thinking a duplex) and hope to purchase more properties following that.

I’d love to network with other investors doing business in Appleton and/or Madison.

Thanks!

Hi Amy. I'm a realtor in Madison and would be happy to be a resource for you. I'm not in Appleton, but I am fairly connected through BP and through my brokerage, so at the very least I can help connect you with some good professionals in the area. 

Also, we have a bi-weekly meetup downtown in Madison. The next meetup is tomorrow, the 25th. Check out the event page for details. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/755888-madison-real-estate-investors-club-meetup?highlight_post=4443629&page=1#p4443629

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you