New BP member just looking to introduce himself

9 Replies

Hello BP members,

I'm Jose and I recently understood the power of real estate to create wealth. I've been reading books and listening to the BP podcast for the last three months. I am now ready to take action and start looking for my very first deal. I am interested in flipping and rentals. I am also looking into government housing, but I am not sure I would want to do that just yet.

Welcome @Jose Salazar - get ready to have your eyes opened wider at every turn of this business. When I started out I thought to myself "I'm going to invest in real estate" as if it's a linear path; this is a business of interconnected webs in 3D! Good luck to you and keep reaching out to connect with people in your market areas/interests.

Welcome to BP!  Lots of good information here.

Don't forget to reach out to your local real estate groups and network with other investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you