Looking for banks that lend once prop is rented

3 Replies

Hello everybody I am a up and coming investor here in Fresno, CA and I was wondering if anybody knew of any banks that lend on the appraised value of a property as soon as the property is rented out.  Please let me know, thanks in advance!

@Eduardo Villa

Was the property financed initially? With conventional, you can cash out refinance on appraised value if you paid cash for the property based on appraised value, prior to 6 months. You are limited to a cash out max of your initial purchase price plus closing costs, prior to 6 months. 

@Eduardo Villa there are a number of options for you, most lenders like having the property cash flowing before they lend to it.  you should be able to easily do a cash out loan.  feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like some names of good lenders.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you