Newbie from Philadelphia, PA

4 Replies

Hello Everyone,

My name is Shafi a complete newbie to real estate investing. I live in the Philadelphia area and work as a Medical Technologist currently. Right now from the little bit of research I've done so far, I'd like to house hack a property using a FHA 203k loan if possible as a start to my goal of financial freedom. I hope I continue to learn a lot from everyone here!

@Shafi Kaderi Hey, brother! Welcome to BP. Good move looking into the FHA 203k loan. You'll be ahead with that equity you'll have when you move in. Let's connect. I'm always looking to meet investors in the Philly area.

Originally posted by @Bill Plymouth :

@Shafi Kaderi Hey, brother! Welcome to BP. Good move looking into the FHA 203k loan. You'll be ahead with that equity you'll have when you move in. Let's connect. I'm always looking to meet investors in the Philly area.

Hey Bill, Thanks for the welcome!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you