New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Nehemiah Daehn
Votes |
Newbie from Kelowna, British Columbia

Nehemiah Daehn
Posted Nov 10 2019, 12:54

Hello everyone at Bigger Pockets, I'm so excited to starting this journey we are all in to financial independence. My name is Nehemiah Daehn, I've been a lurker for a while after listening to the podcast for about two years. 

A little bit about me, I've been a contract painter for the last two years, During that time is where I became interested in real estate, after painting many fix n' flips and airBnB's. These last few months I have trying to shift my career in a new direction. I'm currently getting my Real estate trading services License and will be attempting to break into the Real Estate Industry. Hoping to learn from the inside then fund my investments from Commission. 

I'm currently looking for Agents/Teams looking for a licensed assistant to help them as my first step. I have been counselled by a few folks about this as a good first step to getting your feet wet. I'd also love to get involved with the investment community here in Kelowna. 

Anyways, I'm excited to begin a new chapter of my life in Real estate. Can't wait to meet community here. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Bye for now!

-Nehemiah

Loading replies...