Votes
Patrick O'Reilly
  • Hamilton, NJ
Votes |
New Member from New Jersey!

Patrick O'Reilly
  • Hamilton, NJ
Posted Nov 12 2019, 07:29

Hi, my name is Patrick O'Reilly and I am a firefighter in New Jersey.  I found my way to BiggerPockets via a podcast recommendation from a friend.  I have been listening to the podcast library over the past couple of months and it's ignited my passion to really get moving on my real estate goals!  I have been saving over the past few years and now I'm finally ready to start moving.

My long term goal is to establish a rental portfolio that will significantly supplement my income. I love using my free time to be outdoors with friends and family, surfing and fishing. I'm hoping to meet real estate agents that specialize in investing and hopefully I can network with some like minded people!

I do not currently own any property, so I am most likely going to be targeting my search to a duplex or multifamily.  I want to get more than one door with my first mortgage!  My thought process is to make one of the doors my primary residence, while renting the others.  Further down the line as I progress, I will be able to rent out the total amount of doors, move on, and repeat!

Loading replies...