Votes
Curtis White
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
How to get started in real estate investment

Curtis White
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Nov 14 2019, 08:18

Hello BP Nation so here's my story. I came from a very poor background but through hard work and dedication I was able to work my way above the poverty line working I'm resturant and retail management. I met a wonderful woman got married had a child and as far as I was concerned I had the perfect little life. Fast forward 15 years it all came crashing down my wife and I split up and in the middle of our nasty divorce she suddenly passed away and in an instant I was a single father. After rearranging my life to take care of my daughter lowering my expenses stepping down at work taking 20,000 pay cut but we do what we have to as parents. My problem now is I live in a state where I have little friends and no family and the fact that my daughter spends so much time with a babysitter is killing me. So the quest for passive income was born I need about $2500 a month in order to quit my job and have more time with my baby I can scrape up about 30,000-40,000 in capital but I don't know where I go from here any insight would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance 

Loading replies...